Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Going in to deeper water...


This is a preliminary floor plan for the first floor of the house I'm drafting for a self-designed project in Computer Art II. I know it's extremely blurry, but it was done in pencil and the digital photograph is not very sharp. You get the basic idea. Anyway, for this project I want to present a professional architectural portfolio as the final product. It will have computerized floor plans and elevated views of the exterior of the house. When I upload the finalized images onto here, it will look much sharper. I thought that drafting a house would be a neat idea (as well as practical) as I begin to explore architecture in more depth. I'm sure I would make architecture students criticize away, but it's my first attempt...and you've got to start somewhere...

No comments: