Monday, October 8, 2007

Welcome!

Well, I guess I'll kick this blog off by saying welcome to all who visit. I started this blog primarily as a place where I can display artwork and document my journey to become a professional. As of now, I am planning on going to an architecture school in the Fall of 2008, working towards a Master's degree. I am not entirely sure where I'll be going yet, but thought I'd start to display artwork I've created over the last few years as an undergraduate. Think of this as an online portfolio of work I've done as well as a journal of my process and personal reflections about the work. This is only a selection of the work I've produced over the last four years. It is what I feel is my best work. Please, feel free to leave comments and feedback on anything you'd like. It would be much appreciated! Thanks for visiting and come back soon.

No comments: